We are accredited by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH). We are registered to deliver courses that lead to accredited qualifications, which means that we offer internationally recognised certificate.
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Retail
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Food Safety for Logistics
- CIEH LEVEL 2 Award in Practical Food Safety for Catering
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Cleaning in Food Premises
- CIEH Level 2 Award in HACCP based Food Safety Systems in Manufacturing
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in Health and Social Care
- CIEH Level 2 Award in Hygiene in Health and Social Care
- Training courses that is tailored to halal and slaughter requirement (Halal Assurance System)
- Seminars, workshops and lectures on halal food
- Educating the community on Islamic dietary laws and practices
- Consultancy and Advisory
Anyone working in a catering, manufacturing or retail setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled. Typical environments may include:
- Pubs, hotels, restaurants
- Supermarkets and retail environments
- Food and drink manufacturers
- Hospitals, Care homes, Schools, Prisons
Mr Mataan Noh, a food scientist and CIEH professional trainer in HACCP and food safety was invited by Universal International TV (channel) to talk about the importance of food safety, common food safety hazards, and how to tackle these hazards.
The program highlighted the difference between food poisoning and food-borne diseases, as well as the principles of HACCP, legal and EU requirements for food business operators and also for due diligence in everyday operation.
Furthermore, personal hygiene, methods of cleansing machineries and utensils and how to keep the food premises away from the pest infestations were discussed.